Sunday, February 14, 2016

What to say...

What to say. I'm sure most people are never sure about how to start these things. So, I will talk about my work history.

I gratuated from the Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale, eith an associate in science in commercial art.
This was so long ago, about 1989. For about 16 years ive work in the field, & i loved it. I moved my family to the mountians to get my sons out of Ft. Lauderdale. I just wanted a cleaner and better life for them.

To my suprise, i did get a job at the paper
just up the mountian. This was great, I loved my job, I loved my mountains, & I was closed to my family. The publisher wanted her own people in there. Slowly one by one, for one reason or anouther I watched my friend leave.  About after three years working with them, it happened, I lost my job About after three years working with them, it happened, I lost my job.

In a small town there are no more art jobs. I tried all the print shops, other papers, even freelance a bit. However I needed to make a living & I needed to take care of my kids. So, I started working retail.

Currently i work in customer service in very nice department store. When I first started, I truly thought I was gonna hate it. I've never been that fond of people. Turns out I'm pretty good at it, & I actually enjoy making people happy. I still miss my life of art, but I will always do what ever job I get to the best of my abilities.

1 comment:

  1. All lottery winners have secrets they will never share with the public 90% will keep the secret of their success to the grave, but in this life of no mans own, you have to help others in other for you to gain more help in the future, it been seven years now I have been playing the lottery the highest win I won was $400, Night and day something inner always tell me that there is a perfect way to win the lottery so I continue my search which leads me to Dr. Agbazara the great Spellcaster, I read so many testimonies on how he has helped a lot of people to win lottery and other problems. I contacted him and he also did a lottery ritual for me and in no distance time, I won $1,356,200 (One Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), Dr. Agbazara you are my life and all. You can contact him and testify for yourself. His Email on: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete