Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Comic Con and Deadpool and court

THURSDAY/FRIDAY - VISIT MOM, COURT DATE


Weekend was awesome. It started early cause <sigh> I had gotten a traffic ticket around Christmas. They got me doing 70 in a 55. Since then, I have learned that cruse control will help with this silly problem of speeding. LOL Anyhow... court was fast and easy. Then gave me a reduction and sent me on my way. One of the good parts about this is that I had to good to Franklin to court. This is where my mommy lives and of course I love seeing her. After court, we went to the Motor Co. Grill for a very yummy lunch. Then spent the rest of a day visiting and enjoy seeing her. After dinner at mom's I started heading back to my part of the state. I had promised my son that I would take him to the Morganton Comic Con.

SATURDAY - COMIC CON & MOVIES

Off to the Comic Con with my son Christian and boyfriend Michael. I don't really read comics, so I'm not that up to date on the lore. However I do love seeing all the cos players. For some reason just being there give me a feeling of how everyone has come together with like mines and no judgements. That if you feel you can be falcon, then you can go ahead and be falcon. It's truly hard to explain, but it's just awesome seeing everyone having fun and being who ever they want to be. Plus my friend is always there... he is the no other Deadpool of Hickory. Yea, he's kind of a big deal along with Spiderman of Morganton.


What's a better way to finish off the day then finally going to see the movie Deadpool. Which by the way is awesome. Most certainly not for kids. LOL I must have spent the whole movie laughing my ass off. Sometimes at things that maybe I shouldn't have O.o The only thing that I enjoyed more then the movie was sitting with my boyfriend the whole time. There is something that makes everything better have someone with you that you can trust and be your true self with.

SUNDAY IS REST DAY

Sunday was an awesome day a relaxing and getting started on enjoying the up coming spring weather. With it being a perfectly beautiful day my boyfriend decided to fire up the grill and cook some burgers. Of course he did an awesome job and they where so very yummy. After that we spent sometime cleaning out the garage, getting stuff ready for spring gardening and making sure the bike was working. We spent time watching shows, talking about stuff to plan this spring and summer.

After resting and enjoying the day, we met up with his family to have dinner at a very nice Mexican restaurant. Turns out that his niece had won her soccer game and the kids where having a fun time. I love hanging out and being with people and they have gone over the call of duty to make me feel welcomed into there family. I don't think that I could have asked for a better life.

THOUGHTS OF THE WEEKEND

It's funny how one day you can think that everything is never gonna change, Then one day, you finally get brave enough to take matters into your own hand. You decided that now is the time that what you feel and want is important. It's now time to find that someone that follows the same path that you do. The same person that loves and accepts who you are and understands that you are a priority and going out of his way to make sure you know that. This is how I've always wanted my life to be. Full of family friends and events to make memories. I really owe most of my courage to my boyfriend, and family. They push and couxe me in a way to be independent. This is so that my spending time with loved ones isn't out of need, but out of want.

No comments:

Post a Comment