Friday, April 22, 2016

Family, Friends, and Drinking...

Finally got to hit up the monthly wine tasting in town. Must say that it was pretty awesome. Being the new person, I didn't know anyone, so I did like any healthy person does, I clinged to the attendent serving the wine. It was his first time serving that venue, so we where both noobies. However I'm looking forward to next month, and maybe I might talk to someone else. LOL

After wine tasting, my son and I met up with my friends at the Cressent Moom Cafe. Found a bartender that took the time to make my a Lifesaver drink. If you like sweet drinks then you will love this. Every time I have one, it still takes me back to the day a bartender introducded me to it. That was an awesome night, and such a long time ago.

Anyways as it turns out the band that we came to see wasn't playing that night. So we took off the the Iron Thunder Saloon. It's a biker bar, as it's location is right next to the Harly Davidson Bike Dealership. The waitresses are dressed slutty, and the band was awesome, and my friends are even better. Have to say, I also enjoyed having my son hang out with us.

We didn't stay as long as we liked, having work and all that adulting stuff we have to do. But it was a great time by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment